Thank you for your constant support! You have made my writing dream a reality. I work tirelessly as a wife to Jeff, mommy to three small children, full-time school counselor and a blogger. I work hard striving to deliver humorous, interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate me for my time, research, and ideas.
I love and appreciate my readers and make it my goal to be up front and honest with every post I write. I participate in advertisements and affiliate programs. Both provide some income and allow me to devote time and energy to the growth and upkeep of Cold Coffee MOMents.
You have my word, I will only promote products I personally use or can recommend without hesitation.
Integrity is important to me.
This policy is valid from 13 July 2017. Per Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Regulations (2009), I would like to let you know that I do have affiliate links throughout this blog. The links provide me with a small percentage of commission but do not cost you anything extra.
I (Amy Clary) am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I feel it is important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- This blog is a source of income for my family and, therefore, accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Products provided to me by my advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity. My number one priority is gaining and keeping the trust of my readers.
Additionally, whenever I ask for your email address or information from you I will guard it like I guard the Sharpie markers from my children. I won’t spam you and I won’t sell your information.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
This blog is written and edited by me, Amy Clary. I am here to build your trust and to create a community for all moms to feel safe and welcomed. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.